The privacy of the users and the safety and integrity of the data are essential for the Virtual Platform.
- The Virtual Platform is exclusively accessible for GPM members. You can find all members in this list.
- The Virtual Platform only uses your data for the purpose of communicating with other members and achieving common goals with the other members.
- If a discussion or survey is not anonymous or if your location is plotted you will always get a notification in advance.
- You can always check who is the organiser of a survey or discussion.
- Profile content contains information about the member that is contributed by that memeber or in exceptional cases by and admin. Profile Content includes, but is not limited to, display names, roles and city, and other user content such as a biography content.
- If there is any breach of data you will be notified immediately.
- Mayors-app is under survey of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- The Virtual Platform uses Secure Socket Layer to connect with the internet.
- Virtual Platform passwords are only known by the users themselves.
- There is independent board for surveying security.
- We host data securely, encrypted and spread over servers in countries with high data privacy protection.
- There is always a threat of manupulation of computers. Please be aware of this risk. If you want to vote at the Virtual Platform make sure that you take every step neccessay to secure the vote.
- Other parties are actively invited to inspect the security on all aspects of Mayors-app.
- All data storage has a daily back-up.
- Server uptime is 99,95%