- Treat each other on the Mayors-app the way you want to be treated yourself.
- Try to avoid the use of offensive language.
- Respect each other’s privacy, familiarize yourself with the privacy statement and don't publish information you acquired through the Mayors-app elsewhere unless you have explicit permission to do so.
- The Mayors-app is a closed group but always avoid providing information that breaches copy rights or national security rules.
- Surveys are always anonymous unless it is explicitly stated otherwise.
- Your contribution in discussions and the document-maker are always public to the rest of the members of a group or to all the members of the Mayors-app if it is a contribution in a topic.
- Keep to the directions of the moderators, they can temporarily suspend your account or block a contribution if they consider it a breaking of the rules.
- If you notice a breach of the rules, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The GPM Secretariat coordinates the content, including the creation of new groups on this Mayors-App.
- In case of a conflict about the rules, the difference will be settled by the Executive Committee of the GPM.